Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Montage for Monday April 16, 2012

Once again I'm sharing some articles that stood out to me in recent times.
Just click on the underlined titles below if they interest you!

No, I didn't watch the movie from the 1990s.  I heard there was something that I find very offensive in it...probably more things.  I didn't even watch the 1950s version.  I guess people dying on a sinking ship doesn't seem too entertaining to me.

I know there has been some controversy about this documentary, but I'm interested to see what these resources are... and one day see the the documentary on DVD perhaps.

The Resolved conference in Palm Springs is already taking Registrations.  You can get a good deal if you register before April 30, 2012.  The speakers that are on the list to be there are: John MacArthur, Al Mohler, Steve Lawson, C.J. Mahaney, Rick Holland, Jonathan Rourke and Austin Duncan

This is a worthwhile article about Rick Warren and the idea of preaching to "felt needs."

(This version is on Baptist Press)  This is a great article about the difficulties that Christians will face standing up for Biblical marriage and the challenges pastors will face.

No comments:

Post a Comment