Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Pascal's Bad Bet, Categorical Mistake "Atheists" Make, Problems with Niceness, Being Slow To Speak

Once again I am sharing some articles / posts that I believe are noteworthy:

Pascal's Wager is a Bad Bet - Sye Ten Bruggencate  

This article deals with God's character and certainty over probability.

Atheists err when asking for material evidence to prove God's existence  - Matt Slick

 "Atheists" make a mistake when they try to put God in the same class as the material world.

Smilingly Leading You To Hell - Tim Challies

Niceness is not always a good thing.

Give Others the Gift of Being Slow To Speak - Jon Bloom

"Listen  Wait  Respond"  This is something that I have been trying to work on more...at least online, but I realize I still am a long way off from where I want to be.  In person it is even tougher!

No comments:

Post a Comment