Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Together For The Gospel Live II, Genius The Movie, Sye's Biblical Apologetics Flash Drive

Here are some new things that I feel are worth noting and sharing.

Sovereign Grace Music's latest CD Together For The Gospel Live II came out recently.
I was able to listen to the songs online and enjoyed quite a bit of it! You can listen for yourself by clicking the arrow.


Are you interested in presuppositional apologetics?
I have learned the basic idea, but I still have to look things up.  I found out recently that Sye Ten Bruggencate now has some of his teaching, debates & interviews on a Flash Drive. If you are interested in the link about it, click here. It looks like a great gift idea for somebody!

The makers of "180" Movie have a new video coming out on December 8th entitled Genius The Movie.
UPDATE: It is out early at http://geniusthemovie.com 

It's a documentary about John Lennon, and I will just have to wait and see the whole thing before I make any judgment about it. I've seen some positive comments from John Piper and others.

Here is the trailer:

I do have some issues after watching the full length video. However, you can watch it and decide for yourself. http://geniusthemovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment