Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2013

Live-Stream Christmas Concert 12/22/13, The Gospel For Twitter, Should She Preach Book Review by Me & Medical Update

Grace Community Church Live-Streamed Christmas concert update:  It has been announced online that the Sunday evening Christmas concert will be the one streamed online on December 22, 2013.  If you can watch it, it should be a treat.  It begins at 6 PM Pacific time, 8 PM Central U.S. time, 9 PM Eastern time, and 2 AM Monday morning in the U.K.  If you live somewhere else, you can look up time differences online. If you cannot watch it live, you won't have to miss out!  They are going to play the recorded concert on the hour every other hour from December 23-31!!!
On the night of the concert or up until December 31, just visit the following link to watch it!
http://www.gracechurch.org/live/
Grace Community Church's senior pastor is John MacArthur.  Performers may include Jubilant Sykes, Christopher Parkening, Diane Brown, etc.

Cross Encounters New Ministry site:  Tony Miano who is an evangelist that I listen to weekly has a new website resource for evangelism. 
Some of the site's exciting features are:

The Gospel For Twitter

Classic Sermons Shop

Open Air Quick Tips & More!

Should She Preach - Biblical Evangelism for Women - I wrote a review of this book not too long ago.  I wish I had written my review concurrently with my reading time, because my impressions of the first part would have been fresher.  I do recommend the book!  It is both Biblical and practical.  The interviews with the pastors were fascinating to me.  You can read my review here.

Quick Personal Update:  Lord-willing on Thursday I will be having a biopsy surgery during which I will be put to sleep.  I'm hoping I will be able to get it over with, even though I am not feeling well now.  Having dysautonomia makes this extra stressful for me, so I would appreciate Christians praying for me.  Next month I am scheduled to go to Vanderbilt University for tests and evaluation by a neurologist who specializes in dysautonomia.  Please keep my family in your prayers, and I wish you all a wonderful Christmas remembering the Savior who was born to die for the sins of everyone who would ever believe.  God planned every bit of it, and He is still Sovereign today even over my trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment