Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Street Preacher Tony Miano's Testimony, Apologist Sye Ten Bruggencate's Testimony, Babies Are Murdered Here Film Release January 22

Tony Miano's Testimony

Tony Miano has been arrested twice while street preaching in the United Kingdom - once in England and the most recent time in Scotland.  (See my post about the most recent time Here.)
Both times it was unfair, but this time in 2014 he actually was charged and is scheduled to appear in court in Scotland in April.
 Some of you may know little about Tony Miano, so I decided to share his testimony with you.



Sye Ten Bruggencate's Testimony

Sye Ten Bruggencate is another one of my favorite people I met online.
He is best known for being a presuppositional apologist &
his website http://proofthatGodexists.org & now there is a Spanish translation.
He is also known for a DVD & Study guide course "HOW TO ANSWER THE FOOL: A PRESUPPOSITIONAL DEFENSE OF THE FAITH" available on Vimeo Here and on One Million Tracts Here.
Sye's testimony might seem unusual, although I have heard of others who did not know a specific time they first believed since for them it was more gradual. (See Russell Moore's take on this. .)
Although I point to a certain time for myself, perhaps I could say that my understanding of my faith and acknowledgment of sin was a gradual process as well.  I think the acknowledgment of sin is a key issue.  You can see spiritual growth over time in all true believers.



Babies Are Murdered Here Documentary To Be Released to the Public

Babies Are Murdered Here is a seemingly controversial film that has been long awaited and is finally scheduled for release on January 22, 2014 (the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade).
There will be free viewing on YouTube and there will be downloads from Vimeo & I believe DVDs available.
It seems that this documentary will also have a focus on the Church's role in responding or not responding to the pre-born's plight in the U.S.
I have seen a review by Tony Miano on the rough edit of the film, and I look forward to screening it myself. I've been nervous with some things said in advance of the release, but I have seen the preview and am hoping that this will be a good resource for pastors and the church to encourage able-bodied people to get beyond mere lip service to being pro-life.  Non-Christians are encouraged to watch as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment