Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Debating Dillahunty: Truth Behind The Scenes

UPDATE 2/18/15: Due to pre-order numbers, you can get this film early!

The long awaited Crown Rights Media production from the debate between pre-suppositional apologist Sye Ten Bruggencate & self-proclaimed "atheist" Matt Dillahunty will be available online February 19, 2015.  Debating Dillahunty can already be pre-ordered! I have seen a couple of reviews & a positive reaction by another person already! 

This is a documentary film of the debate and what actually happened there, so it will be more than what has already been put online that you may have seen.
Additionally, I am pleased to say I won't have to hear offensive language.  Otherwise, I could not recommend it.  I realize that won't make a difference to those who call themselves "atheists," but it will mean something to Christian readers.  All are welcome to watch the film!

Sye has a love for "atheists" that may not have been as obvious to some people watching the previous film How To Answer The Fool.  I really thought he did very well, & he was able to present the Gospel during the Dillahunty debate.   I look forward in hope that they will decide to make a DVD of this in the future!


Debating Dillahunty - Trailer from Crown Rights on Vimeo.

Debating Dillahunty

No comments:

Post a Comment