Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Modesty & Compassion

The weather is warming up, and clothing often gets skimpier in warmer weather.
Jack Hughes covers the subject of what modesty is and what our attitudes should be.
Modesty Is Not Merely For Summer
I realize I have covered this topic in the past, and you can find the older posts by the tag modesty at the bottom of the post.  We went for a very short time to a church Jack Hughes used to pastor, but we ended up trying to find somewhere closer.

I was able to watch part of a conference on evangelism and street preaching recently, and I especially was interested to hear Sye Ten Bruggencate and Tony Miano.  I listened to some of the others, and the following message on compassion given by Bobby McCreery stood out to me as something we all need to be reminded of.  It's worth hearing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment