Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Don't Let It Slip On By

I don't know who sings this song, but the story in it is very touching about not missing opportunities to get close to and spend time with those in your family.
 
Even those serving in ministries need to remember the ministry they have with their own family.  Time is fleeting, and those at home or closest to us are impacted by what is done or isn't done as well.  Also, sometimes people can so focus on ministry that they miss out on getting to know the people that God might use as a blessing, encouragement or an instrument of growth in their lives....as well as others they might minister to and ignore instead.

Being limited by Fibromyalgia, P.O.T.S. and possible neurocardiogenic syncope issues I have a lot more time to think, but even I can get sidetracked by things online.  I want to be an encouragement and care about those God brings into my life in person or online.
Here are some verses I found that go along with the sentiments of the song I'm sharing today.
Romans 12:10
Ephesians 6:2
Ephesians 5:25
Ephesians 5:15-16

I find the scrapbook photo style of this video rather unique and fun. 


Finding Favour - Slip On By (Lyric Video) from goteerecords on GodTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment