Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Reviving New England Book Review • Part 3 • Conclusion


I've finally finished the book Reviving New England by Pastor Nate Pickowicz.

It is an excellent book well worth reading.
My disclaimer is that at least a couple of the people quoted I personally wouldn't recommend (though the quotes themselves are okay).
I'm not really familiar with some of the others quoted, but some of them I do consider solid.

So, I recommend the book as a whole, and I believe it would be a great book to give to those interested in ministry, seminary students, pastors, church leaders, evangelists, and all Christians in general (who can read English).

It is good to be reminded of what faithful Christians and churches
should be doing, and it is also good to be reminded not to neglect praying for workers and the mission field even in America (as well as for revival in the churches).
It is convicting and motivational, as well as it gives Biblical instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment