Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2021

Truth Matters Conference 2022, New Shepherds' Conference Music CD, & a Song for Your Day

Truth Matters Conference 2022 

This conference (scheduled for May 18th-20th) of next year already has a full registration and waiting list, and some of my relatives are registered (not me).  I was pleased to see that they still plan to stream the conference for those of us who are not going (see HERE), as I love the speaker lineup.  It's something like a dream conference lineup, but watching from a distance will be great!  I won't have to be concerned about how my health is.  I've met Don Green (and heard him live which was something I really enjoyed and wanted to do so much).  I saw (sort of met) John MacArthur in person when I was young quite a bit (and live-stream Grace Community Church regularly on Sunday afternoons), and I saw Phil Johnson at least once at Word of Grace/Grace to You (though I remember the occasion rather than what he looked like).  I haven't met the others in person, but I've seen Justin Peters so many times online that I feel I practically know him.  Darrell Harrison was a great friend on a social media site I used to be on, and I've listened to him some online.  I've seen Jeff Williams streaming online 2 or 3 times (really great presentations).  I've seen Owen Strachan's comments online (not sure if I've ever heard him), and I've heard just a little of Ken Ham.  Well, if all goes well, I hope to stream the conference, and I'm sure I will get to hear about what it was like secondhand...maybe see photos of anybody I might know that my family members meet?  Pretty please?  


Live at Shepherds' Conference, Volume 2

I have the first Volume CD from a previous Shepherds' Conference, and I would love to have this second one.  The conference this new one is from happened just before everything shut down in 2020, and the music is terrific!  You can find out more HERE.  


Song for Your Day

With everything that's going on, it's always good to focus our minds back on Christ.  Here is an uplifting song that is also found in Hymns of Grace.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this promotion, KT. I might try to stream it as well. Friends have told me how fantastic these Truth Matters conferences are. And I know a lot of the speakers as well. (We attented Grace Community Church before moving to Orange County).

    ReplyDelete