Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Surprises, Sanctity of Truth, & Singing

Surprises!

Yesterday and today some more of the tulips were blooming outside in addition to the ones that have been open for a while.

The yellow ones below were here before we lived here, and they continue to come back.  The other ones I planted last year, and this is the first year they have come up.  It was a surprise to me that I got a mix rather than all one look.  Sometimes life is like that (with surprises), but it's not always a bad thing.


How important is truth to God?

Don Green gave a message on the commandment to not bear false witness last Sunday.  I recommend it.  You can currently get to it HERE


Hymn For Your Day
The following hymn is one that stood out to me not too long ago, and I found this rendition with the lyrics that you can sing along with.

No comments:

Post a Comment