Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Church in France & American Gospel Part 3 Docuseries

Cannes, France: Prayer Request

Every now and then I highlight someone I have followed on social media.  
This time I'm sharing a video of a man who is teaching at a church plant in France.
Manuel has been a student of TMAI, and you can watch this video and pray for this church plant.


 
American Gospel: "Spirit & Fire"

This is a new documentary (in a series format) that may be released (or partially released?) this year (2022).
It is supposed to address the teaching of the New Apostolic Reformation, and I'm interested to find out who they have on it.  
I'm hopeful that it will be useful to warn a lot of people about the NAR movement which has led a lot of people astray.
I had some issues with the first American Gospel documentary as some of the people used for the right side of the topic either were already off or have since gone off more from a solid gospel message (though not all, of course). I would recommend Pastors Don Green and John MacArthur.  I've heard some good messages by Paul Washer and a little bit by Voddie Baucham as well. 
The first documentary had a modesty issue too which detracted from it some in my view.  
God has used that first documentary though to pull people away from the false prosperity gospel or "word of faith" movements and toward the true Gospel, and for that I am thankful.  
I'll admit I didn't watch the second in the series.
The next one in the American Gospel series apparently was on hold, and they reportedly were looking to watch and possibly address some response videos before finalizing their new documentary series.
Justin Peters has addressed the NAR (New Apostolic Reformation) movement and prosperity "gospel" teaching before as well, and I can recommend the Snatch Them from the Flames presentation...at least I once watched one streaming live version of that.  He also has a presentation called "Clouds Without Water."
You can read more about the upcoming American Gospel: Spirit & Fire docuseries HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment