Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Bible Study Helps & My Song Choice of The Day

Bible Study Resource Links: Nathan Busenitz is a seminary teacher, and I highly recommend his lectures on Historical Theology Parts 1 &; 2. ....good not just for pastors. 
Well, HERE is his list of recommendations for online Bible study that you may want to check out!

The Best Bible Translation - So many people are using paraphrase "Bibles" which can be deceptive, but thankfully there are still some reliable and pretty accurate translations of the Bible out there.
I prefer NASB myself, but I do have an audio version of the ESV as well.
The GTY website has this to say....
Which Bible Translation is Best?

A Song For Your Day:

I shared this song once before, but this version is a new track coming out on a new Sovereign Grace Music album  scheduled to be released on October 21, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment