Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Forgiveness - Movie & Message

 The Man from Nowhere (2021) is a new movie that The Master's University worked on.  

I haven't watched it myself at this point, but the story is about a man with cancer writing a book for his son and about forgiveness (from the descriptions I've seen).  It could be worth watching.


Forgiveness

I heard a message Sunday night that was convicting on the subject of forgiveness.  It was a message about Philemon, Paul, & Onesimus.  It also had some things that he said that might be controversial to people, but he is basing what he says on Scripture. Here is the link: Famous Forgiveness

I had already heard some things about accepting one another from Steve Lawson from the Romans Bible study, so these messages encouraged me to make more effort to make peace with some people on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment