Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2021

My Visit to Truth Community Church

 



This week I got to visit Truth Community Church in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.  My family has been watching the church from a distance for a long time, and it was always my desire to be able to go there.  I'm in such sad shape a lot of the time that I didn't know if it would ever happen.  Some family were kind enough to take me on a trip so I was able to go this past Tuesday night, and I got to hear Don Green preach in person and meet him and his wife & some others (including another friend from online).  Pastor Don is a really nice and genuinely caring person.  I was so thankful that he was very kind to me and that I was able to experience what it was like to be with the people there (and see what the church looked like inside where the camera doesn't show).  I only wish I was better at conversation to have said things of more value to the people I met that night.  I appreciated people talking to me - even if I'm not/wasn't a great conversationalist.

Pastor Don was preaching on Psalm 113 about praising the Lord and about God's care.  If you are ever in that area, I recommend the church!  

I also got to go to the Ark Encounter in Kentucky & saw some of the garden at the Creation Museum.

We saw some other interesting things on the trip as well (lakes, rivers, and stores).  I was struggling with physical problems some of the time (and still am having some problems), but I made it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment