Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Shepherds' Conference News & Music for Your Day

Shepherds' Conference

The Shepherds' Conference for 2022 has been announced!

You can watch John MacArthur talk about it on a video HERE.  

The new Bible translation will be featured (The Legacy Standard Bible), so the guys can get excited about that.  I know I would like one myself.  There were a number of men disappointed about the one for this year being cancelled, so it will be great for those who are able to make it to the one in March of next year!  I hope that nothing will hinder it.


Music for Your Day

Hymns of Grace has a lyrics video out that was shared in recent times.  

Philip Webb is the male singer for this (known to some in my family as "Superman.").



No comments:

Post a Comment