Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Cessationist Movie, Psalm 142 ("My Lonely Cry") Message, Hymn of the Day

Cessationist - There is a new documentary being worked on that will examine the gifts of the Spirit and how the Spirit actually works today.  Much of what people attribute to the Spirit isn't of Him.  The makers of the film (who also did Calvinist and some other documentaries) have been fundraising for it on Kickstarter, and it did reach its goal.  Some of the people I follow online have given toward this, so I look forward to what comes from it.  Phil Johnson is on the video clip they shared, so I suspect it will be good.  Learn more HERE.

My Lonely Cry (Sermon by Don Green) - Tuesday night, Don Green gave a very encouraging message for Christians going through trouble.  He is going through the Psalms, and this one is from Psalm 142.  David was in a cave calling for help from God.  This is one that I believe people will want to share!  You can listen HERE.

Jesus is Lord (Hymn for your day):

No comments:

Post a Comment