Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Adoption Finalized, Sudden Sorrow, & Prayer Requests

I haven't shared anything on here for awhile, but I am still alive!

I was happy to see that the adoption story that I've been following finally is complete. It was wonderful that they didn't have to wait until next year after all!


I heard a sobering yet encouraging message by Don Green this Sunday that is something that I believe could be both sobering and encouraging for many people. 
I plan to put the link with the title on here when/if they get it online (see update).
I remember how the Trusting God in Trying Times series made a difference to some people who listened, and I think that this one was good too.

Even when the hurricane of sudden trials comes upon you, there is still hope, though it has been obscured by the present trial.The sun may behind a cloud, but it is still there.
Earthly darkness cannot quench the Heavenly light which is in Christ.
(This was from listening to Don Green..not perfectly the way he said it.) 
Update: All You Need & So Much More 8/30/2020 message by Don Green.

Prayer Requests:
A family member is scheduled for a serious surgery this week which means it would involve a few days in the hospital if all goes well.
I would appreciate Christians praying for us.

Please also continue to pray for Grace Community Church and other churches like them who are facing difficulty from health and state leaders.  
Grace's next scheduled court date hearing is September 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment