Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let It Snow!

Well, I tried sledding (tobogganing) today for the first snow of the season. It was a bit slow, as it wasn't too hard or deep. I just tried 3 times, and it seems like it might not snow enough more to do much. Still, it was fun to make a snowman, and I even went along for the ride for my sister's shopping outing!
I'm having pain from my fibro., etc., but I even managed to help out by making hummus today. It needed less salt, but oh, well...still not too bad.
It seems very exciting coming from somewhere where snow didn't fall normally. I did live for a few years where it snowed in the mountains (No it didn't snow the whole time we were there!)! Well, we could see snow where I used to live from a distance sometimes, and there was at least a couple of strange hailstone storms where they accumulated. Believe me, I was very excited just for that! Snow is still a novelty, and I hope we will have more. I don't want it when we have appointments though!

No comments:

Post a Comment