Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun Things In December


A lot of things have been going on lately, but I will mention the enjoyable things for now. We watched the new Voyage of the Dawn Treader last weekend, which was mostly good but for Eustace practically using God's name in vain...all but the d and slight modesty issues and a bit of a psychological twist. It got more dramatic maybe halfway in, and it was hard not to keep in mind a negative review or so I had read. Also, I was comparing it to the BBC version which had some things quite a bit different.
Still, we had some fun watching it with my family & some friends there last Saturday.
Today we have beautiful scenes outside, and in spite of my sore throat I'm not doing too badly. I don't know if I should go on my toboggan, but maybe to get the mail later?

No comments:

Post a Comment