Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

This Is My Father's World Personal Music Video

If you have ever watched "The Lord of the Rings" (not the animated version), one of our favorite things about it is the music. 
The movie also makes one think of the struggles between good & evil in the world and the temptations we deal with in our own lives.  
The series is very violent, so I often turn my head or close my eyes.

Have you ever noticed that the main theme music of the first movie in the series sounds like an old hymn?
It would appear that they used the same tune that "This Is My Father's World" was based on.

I was listening to the Piano Guys rendition covering the theme music, and I thought of doing a video with pictures of nature.  It took some effort to figure out a video program that wasn't quite the same as I was used to, but with some pain & effort it is completed.

May God be glorified in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment