Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Prayer Requests & Encouragement & Christmas Music

Prayer Requests & Encouragement
A number of medical issues have come up with our family lately, and I know that others are also struggling.
So many people need prayer and comfort and endurance.  I see posts and hear about them and pray for them like many others are probably doing as well.
God often providentially has me hearing encouraging messages or songs during difficult times.
The recent one I shared - When the Healing Doesn't Come  was one, and then today I heard part of Steve Lawson's Bible Study on God causing all things to work together for good...
I'm also encouraged by people praying for requests when I ask...even when I don't specify. 
I don't always feel free to share too many details about others, but I have had something unusual going on with me as well, and I am waiting to see if I will need a surgical procedure next week to do further testing or not (which would require anesthesia ...again).

Music to Cheer
It's that time again!
For those of us who enjoy celebrating the Savior's birth, this congregational music is a good way to start things off.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment