Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2020

Doctrinal Danger & Lost Friendship

Since I used to endorse and share things from Tony Miano in years past, I believe it is right to share the following two videos.

I know I'm rather late saying anything about this on my blog, but I would encourage people who are familiar with Mike Reid or Tony to watch the interviews and strongly consider them.

I truly care about Tony Miano, his family, and the others in the church he is in (though we are no longer online friends).
I could not support his move to that church, and now, I see the red flags even more.

Sharing these is not about my personal hurt.
This is not about wanting to hurt others.
This is not about slander.
This is about researched information and testimony from different people.
My hope is that God will work in the hearts of people and that truth will prevail.
I care about people enough to share these things.

I have been removing posts related to Tony until such time as things turn around.
I cannot guarantee that I haven't missed some of them for those checking.
I hope that I will not lose friends, but I believe this is the right thing to do.

 Please hear what the doctrinal views and practices are of the church mentioned, and please consider the risks to people due to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment