Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pro-Choice to Pro-Life . . . in Seconds! 180 Movie...Please Share This!

This is the exciting official trailer for the new 180 video that has been in the works for 8 months I believe! I shared a clip of it quite awhile ago and mentioned the pre-order of it recently. I will share the official link below the video. Please pass this on...whether sharing my blog post or the video itself or sharing through the official site! They want it to go viral! The DVD will be available September 26th, and it will be online too I believe.

Heres the official site link:
http://180movie.com/
My only disclaimers are that I don't know if there will be a lot of immodesty, and I don't recommend Kay Arthur who was one of the endorsers. Randy Alcorn also endorsed this DVD, and it's likely that it will at least be good to share with women....hopefully men too!
You can order the DVDs to pass them out as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment