Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Know Whom I Have Believed sung by K.T.

"I Know Whom I Have Believed" is a an old hymn that came to my mind recently.  I don't remember why now, but whatever the reason I wanted to find the song to share with you.  Well, I ended up starting a small project to do my own video.  My back pain limits the time I want to put into things sadly.

I enjoy new songs, but as some of you know I don't mind some of the old ones at times.  I probably should have redone the singing, but it's so long that I didn't want to.  I probably can't sing much better anyway.  It's more about the lyrics! The majority of scenic photos are ones that I took in Tennessee (although two are from California).  Sadly I don't have as many of my older photos on this computer.  God's creation is beautiful, and I included a photo of my Bible as well (the one I read at home).

The lyrics to this hymn were reportedly written in 1883 by Daniel W. Whittle.  The chorus is from 2 Timothy 1:12.  Paul previously is talking (to Timothy) about sharing in the suffering for the Gospel.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice words and singing (and photos). Thanks for sharing. WretchedGT :)

    ReplyDelete