Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Loving & Training Up A Child

You may think it rather strange or unusual for me to be doing a post about parents.  I have been blessed with parents who love me and even still do much to support me with my disabilities. 
We all do what we can to help with all of the limitations in our household.
I'm sharing two videos today, but I will likely leave it up for a week which will give extra time to view them...especially for those who may have an extra long weekend.

The following video may make some tear up. It's a good lesson about what fatherhood should be when others might treat people with physical or mental disabilities as less than human.



Some of you may remember me doing a review some time ago on a documentary entitled  IndoctriNation: Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America.
If you didn't, you can find the link to it here.  
They have now released the first 30 minutes to be watched online!

 
IndoctriNation Movie - 30 minute version from indoctrination on Vimeo.

Although children are not Christians just by being raised and taught by Christians, it is always good for kids to be trained up in the way they should go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment