Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wait Till It's Free (Healthcare) Documentary & Church Hymn

Some of you may remember when I shared about the documentary IndoctriNation which was about the negative brainwashing that goes on in public schools.
There is a shortened version that you can watch Here & you can now watch the entire documentary See about that HERE

Well, Colin Gunn has another documentary about healthcare called "Wait Till It's Free."  It was apparently released in 2014, but I only learned of it recently.

I was able to watch 20 minutes' worth free, but I have yet to see the whole thing.

Being disabled, I'll admit to appreciating having coverage.
Still, I have seen plenty of the bad effects of the health system over the years, and it is only getting worse the way it's headed.
I have had times in my life of not having insurance and other times when I have been covered by insurance and government healthcare eventually.
It would be interesting to see the rest of what Colin has to say.


Wait Till It's Free trailer from Wait Till It's Free on Vimeo.

See more about the documentary Here.

Church Hymn
I've been hearing a song quite a bit lately, and so it was sticking in my mind for a few days. It's called, "He Will Hold Me Fast." Reading the words, it is something I surely need to be reminded of.


No comments:

Post a Comment