Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Deep Valleys & Abortion Clinic Evangelism

This past Sunday we visited a church in another city.
It was a blessing to be able to hear a good sermon in person (though our Sunday School teacher was a Biblical teacher as well).

I have been feeling very low lately.   It is so very hard, but I know Christ is my only hope no matter the valleys.   Sometimes it seems it would be impossible to feel any lower.
Through my tears and struggles, I have to believe that God still loves me though I know it's undeserved.

I desperately want to love and trust and obey God more without rebellious feelings, doubts, and with the endless hope and assurance.
Yet, even Christians can go through low times, and so I have been encouraged that I will get through. God won't let me go.  He promised, and the fact that I want Him so much is a good sign.

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.

Psalm 27:13



HELP WITH EVANGELISM TRAINING & SAVING BABIES
Pastor Chuck O'Neal is trying to get money to help train people for abortion clinic ministry and evangelism at the Biblical Church Evangelism Conference in Oregon this August.
There are t-shirts you may be able to get to help fund it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment