Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2019

On Loan from the Lord, Social Justice's Threat, & "When I Am Afraid"

On Loan from the Lord...

One of the times I watched a graduation of The Master's Seminary (streaming it), a name of a man was mentioned, but this was different than the reading of the other names of those who were receiving diplomas.  
This man had gone to be with the Lord.
He left a family behind, and his wife (widow) has written a book that she hopes will be an encouragement to others.  It is scheduled to be out on Kindle on September 27, 2019.

It is already available in paperback:
On Loan from the Lord: A Memoir of the Life and Ministry of J.D. Seibert - by Erika Seibert


The Threat of "Social Justice"
Earlier this month, Darrell Harrison (a man who works at GTY and is in the Podcasting world) spoke on the subject of social justice.  "Social Justice" seems to be a popular fad even in churches these days.  He explained why it is a threat to the church, and how the church should respond.
You can watch it HERE.

"When I Am Afraid" - This is a new song out that was shared with me, and I am passing it along to my blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment