Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Truth Matters Update, Masters of Disguise, & My Father's Care

Truth Matters Update
The Truth Matters Conference is this week at Grace Community Church in southern California (October 16-18th, 2019).
For those who didn't see my update on my previous post, you should be able to live-stream it on GTY.org (or HERE).

Session 1 with John MacArthur began at 10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern / 6 PM BST

UPDATE:  They are now adding some of the audio to the conference page HERE.

Day 2  starts with Jeff Williams at 9 AM Pacific / 12 noon Eastern / 5 PM BST
John MacArthur is scheduled for 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern / 7 PM BST
Mike Riccardi, a Q & A, & Phil Johnson come later.

Day 3 is scheduled to start with Voddie Baucham at 10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern / 6 PM BST
Next comes Mike Riccardi, another Q & A, and then John MacArthur is scheduled to close out the conference.

You can find the rest of the schedule on the conference page HERE.

Masters of Disguise
Mike Riccardi (at Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, CA) preached a message recently on Satan painting sin with virtue's colors & the really good costumes Satan makes for his followers.
You should be able to hear it HERE.

My Father's Care 
Recently I shared another music track by Darby Hughes on my blog, and I ended up listening to other music by him after that.
My family has been going through a difficult time lately physically, and it is making it a challenge to even get a dinner ready or groceries.
Even using my hands on here is painful.
If you are going through a hard time as a believer, this song may encourage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment