Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2021

Encouraging Messages & a Hymn I Like to Sing

Encouraging Messages
There are times when people need to be reminded to trust in and rest in God....well, lots of times.
There were a couple of excellent messages given by Don Green that I wanted to share with you.
One was on Psalm 37 and the other from Matthew 6.
Those who belong to Christ can look to Him to be our hope.
God will also provide.




God Leads His Dear Children Along by G.A. Young
This hymn is listed online as a Public Domain song, so I decided to record it.
I'm sorry it was a poor recording, as other noises would have made it difficult to redo right away.





2 comments:

  1. Excellent sermons and a beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, KT. I played some of the song as background while our company wrestles with decisions due to his employment. You have a very pretty voice, lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete