Search This Blog

Monday, March 13, 2017

Shepherds' Conference Videos, TMAI Symposium Audio, Pastor Highlight: Don Green

Shepherds' Conference videos from 2017 are now being posted!
I'm excited to share this with you!

2017 TMAI International Symposium audio is up as well.  
I have not listened yet, but this happened before the Shepherds' Conference with some of the same speakers and more!

Pastor Highlight:  Pastor Don Green is an example of the type of pastor that I would like to have locally.   
He not only has excellent teaching, but he seems to have a compassionate caring about his flock.  
I'm not saying that isn't true about some of my other pastor friends!  
I have seem some of their caring even long distance.
I just want to share some messages that I think will demonstrate why I believe this man is a blessing.


From Anger To Peace - Don Green - I warn you that this one is convicting!

Trusting God In Trying Times Conference - I'm sharing this again, because if you know a Christian who is going through hard times...maybe the death of a loved one...this is helpful.
I was moved to tears to learn that God used my sharing this in the lives of a couple who had lost a loved one last year.  
I hope it will help others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment