Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Alicia From "180" Movie - Full Interview

"180" Movie has been out online and DVD for over a month now, and some people question whether or not the people in it were actors. The makers of the documentary have now released a video which shares the entire interview with one of the ladies in question. Her name is Alicia (or perhaps Aliza, as a friend I had when I was young spelled her name). She obviously is not an actress, and she is a genuine intelligent person. Please watch! I once had an experience in handing out a tract to someone when I was still a teenager where the man mentioned he had a brother who was a Christian...Baptist I think. Anyway, he thought that might be especially why I gave him a tract, but then he realized that I didn't know that. Perhaps God was at work in his heart as well. He was concerned that becoming a Christian would affect his business as he sold pumpkins and such. We talked about who put the tract out and politics, etc. as well. I'm afraid I didn't know all the right things to say, but I hope that he read the tract since I asked people if they would read it (if my memory serves me right). What was in it was the true Gospel, and I hope that he has repented from sin and placed his faith in Jesus for the forgiveness of all his sins. I really hope that he became a Christian. I wonder if there will be people in Heaven that I gave the Gospel to and that God used me as His instrument in drawing them to Himself. I must admit that the internet allows me to be bolder than I am in person. I believe that Paul said something about his letters being bold. Typing things out gives me time to think and to look things up. I tend to have mental freezes in person. Sorry for my rambling. That's the way I am sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. Props to you for trying. I also mentally freeze, so I can relate. I've butchered many encounters that later I think of what I should have said. I feel like I let God down when that happens, or when I chicken out at an opportunity. Keep up what you're doing, you gave me encouragement reading that someone else freezes up. ,:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props to you for trying. I also mentally freeze, so I can relate. I've butchered many encounters that later I think of what I should have said. I feel like I let God down when that happens, or when I chicken out at an opportunity. Keep up what you're doing, you gave me encouragement reading that someone else freezes up. ,:)

    ReplyDelete