Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Update on New Sovereign Grace Music Album

The new worship album Risen put out by Sovereign Grace Music is out tomorrow (March 22)! It's focus is on the resurrection of Christ, and it is supposed to be available on their site as well as iTunes and other sites as well. I'm looking forward to hearing the song "Name Above All Names" in it's entirety soon! UPDATE 3/22/11: Risen is for sale on iTunes today and Sovereign Grace Music. It wasn't available until afternoon/late afternoon on Sovereign Grace's site, but is now ready for purchase there as well. UPDATE TO THE UPDATE 3/23/11: Sovereign Grace Music store is having trouble, but when it is working it will cost $5 I believe for the MP3 album of Risen until April 4th. Amazon has it for $6.99. You can also have a listen on Rhapsody for free. I'm not sure how much they charge for the music there, but I do listen to things there to decide if I really want or like them. I loved the "Name Above All Names" song by the way. I highly recommend it! UPDATE TO THE UPDATE TO THE UPDATE 3/29/11: Since the webstore of Sovereign Grace Music is having difficulty they are recommending you use the following website to download the music sheets: http://www.worshipmatters.com/2011/03/29/sheet-music-for-risen/ 4/1/11 This is the new link for downloading the album:

No comments:

Post a Comment