Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Worship Music

I thought I would mention again some worship songs that I like. My list could go on and on, so this will definitely not be anywhere near a full list!
The soon to be out Sovereign Grace Music album entitled Risen has especially one standout that I would like to hear the complete song of. It's on http://sovereigngracemusic.org/albums/category/sovereign_grace_music/risen
Name Above All Names
which is song number 10 is my favorite so far on that.
Okay, here's a list of some of the songs I have gotten over the last few years:
Grace Unmeasured
Jesus, Thank You
Before The Throne of God Above
O Great God
I Will Glory In My Redeemer
Come Thou Fount (Jadon Lavik)
Wonderful, Merciful Savior (Phillips, Craig & Dean)
You Are God Alone (Phillip, Craig & Dean)
Okay, I have some Matt Redman, Chris Tomlin & Newsboys worship music as well.
There are a lot of older worship songs I like, but my mind is tired and I am struggling with a headache today.
Lately I have been listening to some of Josh Wilson's music more which is contemporary Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment