Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What Guys Think About Modesty

I am posting this once again on my blog for those who missed it before or want to see this one again. It's something that Christian women realy need to think about. I was blessed to learn from my family and at a church about modesty, but it is neglected today for fear of offending women or geting scorned (and that can happen). This video is from a guy's perspective.
What Guys Think About Modesty from sharethemessage on GodTube.

Luke 17:1, 2
He said to His disciples, “It is inevitable that stumbling blocks come, but woe to him through whom they come! “It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble.

If you have an interest and haven't seen it, I posted previously some tips in a video I did with my sister specifically for women and girls. It's very amateur, but I hope God is using and will continue to use it.
I also put it on http://www.godtube.com/ktinchrist/

Matthew 18:7
“Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment