Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Heaven, Voting, Busyness & Abortion Letter

Here are some miscellaneous items that I found worth sharing with you:


What is Heaven like and should we trust modern books of experiences to give us accurate views? Phil Johnson's article here has a good answer for you.

The Burpo-Malarkey Doctrine - Phil Johnson

 

This blog post gives a worthwhile explanation on the purpose of voting ... a "functional view."

What Am I Doing When I Vote? - Kevin DeYoung



Challies' reminds us to set aside time to be effective in the things that God would want us to do.

I'm Not Busy! - Tim Challies  

 

The following video that a number of my friends have already seen is the story of a mother who had an abortion, and her feelings are expressed later through a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment