Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Personal Update, Live-Stream Understanding The Bible Conference, & Bad News / Good News

Personal Update:

My balance has been crummy lately again (along with dizziness), but I made the most of yesterday even with my fibromyalgia pain before we found out I might not have the test / scan that had previously been scheduled.  They had apparently decided the day of to postpone my appointment, which I had waited for over a month to have (and was unwilling to have at a different time of day due to some health issues).  Thankfully, my sister helped me out, and they allowed me to have my appointment just an hour later the day it was scheduled.

After being put under anesthesia today, I can't do much of anything either.  Yeah, I'm not supposed to sign anything or do anything important, and this post?
Well, we shall see how it turns out!

Actually, since I had some therapy for part of my dizziness issues again a couple of days ago, I had to avoid bending down yesterday.  Even though I am mostly using a companion wheelchair, this increased my limitations even more.  Still, I did have some enjoyment yesterday before the scan today.

Live-Stream Bible Conference

Have you a desire to understand God's Word better?
October 9th-10th, 2015 there is a a Live-stream Conference that should be very helpful for those who are interested.  Pastor Don Green was formerly a teacher at Grace Community Church where John MacArthur is the main pastor, and his last conference on The Bible & Homosexuality was a good one as well.
Understanding Scripture


The Bad News & The Good News

There are some great videos that were recently shared, that I wanted to pass along for others to watch and share!  This is important!
I am going to share the first video, and you can go HERE for the rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment