Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Am I Guilty?

I'm a presuppositionalist when it comes to apologetics, so I avoided the original God's Not Dead movie, especially after reading a review on it.
We are not God's judge or jury, and I'm thankful to those who have pointed out from Romans 1 that we don't need to (and shouldn't try to) prove God exists.

I was gong to skip the second movie (God's Not Dead 2) at first, but then I was told it wasn't as bad as the first one.
I decided to watch it with friends and family, and it had its good points and bad.
I'm not too thrilled that it focused so much on proving the historical Jesus, but I did appreciate the certainty that the main character exhibited.
I was a little annoyed with her saying God spoke to her, but since the words came from Scripture I'll give that a pass.

So, though I had issues with some of the movie (and there was a little immodesty too), I'm not going to say you definitely shouldn't watch it or that you should.
I really did like the song "Guilty" though!


No comments:

Post a Comment