Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2018

MacArthur's Life Testimony, The Bible's Trustworthiness, & Gospel Tract Tips For Doctor Appointments

A TESTIMONY WORTH YOUR TIME
I came across John MacArthur's life testimony online the other week, and though I had heard some of the things before, I found it fascinating.  You can listen to or read it for yourself.
(It is not the same as the video that Tim Challies put out recently.)


IS YOUR BIBLE TRUSTWORTHY?
Do we have the Word of God today?
Don Green answers this question on The Truth Pulpit.


GOSPEL TRACT TIPS
Perhaps you have already been placing tracts at different locations.
If you have some good tracts, medical offices are places where many people do get bored while waiting.
I have seen people pick up a tract, so I know that some do get viewed (though someone may toss them).
I have not used tracts from the site that the video below mentions.
I recommend carefully reading the texts of tracts on any tract site and selecting only the ones that line up best with Scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment