Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2018

Introduction To A Fellow Slave of Christ

I enjoy discovering good things about some of the people I run across online.
Some people that I follow are singers, podcasters, evangelists, at least one artist, some pastors, a presup. apologist, book or blog writers, and I've even had a few who have either been so kind as to write an article for me or who have translated the Gospel for me!
God's sheep are interesting and what is best is to see God using people for His good purposes.

Darren Wiebe is someone that I was introduced to on social media due to his ability to sing (and possibly to teach as well).
Interestingly enough, he went to The Master's Seminary (and I love to watch their chapels and even some lectures online). 
I would like a pastor from TMS to come to my town.

 

This is probably the song that I first heard that was shared with me.



My favorite song sung by him though is the one that has very poor sound quality (in case you haven't seen it already).
It has a calming effect.



And, last, but not least, the following is the first message by him that I have heard online (given at a Sunday School class).
It actually is a convicting message.  If you have time, it's worth hearing.
Handling Life’s Challenges - Faithfulness (Part 2) September 17, 2017 | Darren Wiebe

No comments:

Post a Comment