Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2018

Corrupt Speech, Doubts & Fear (Hymn Writer), & Shane's Testimony

IDENTIFYING CORRUPT SPEECH
The article linked below is worth reading. 
We really do need reminding about what kinds of speech are sinful.
There are so many opportunities to sin. 
Just Stop it, Part 5: How To Repent Of Corrupting Talk by Clint Archer 
(See also HOW TO REPENT.)
There are articles on anger, lying, and stealing as well.

DISCOVERING AN OLD HYMN WRITER
I discovered an author of hymns (John Kent) who interested me due to the lyrics that I have read by him so far, and I would love to hear the words I've read set to newer tunes.
The following song has lyrics that I need to think about. 
Please have a look.
When Overwhelmed with Doubts and Fear
To hear the old tune go HERE.

A TESTIMONY
The following is a video of someone that I follow on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment