Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Let Your Kingdom Come Worship Song

A particular Sovereign Grace Music worship song has been brought up a number of times at home in recent weeks.  They have been singing it at the church the rest of my family here are going to.  Yes, I'm attending a different church and miss some of the music.  There are trade-offs though. 
This song is very catchy!  You can download it free at the link found below the video!



You can get this song free.  Click here.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I have found your blog, which I really like it. Enjoyed to read your religious posts and stories.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform for bloggers, where you can connect to every social network accounts.

    ReplyDelete