Search This Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

God Works Through The Small Things

At the store this past week, a girl that looked to be in her teens actually handed a tract to me in the store.  A couple of people in my family read through it later, and the content was pretty good.  I wasn't sure from what the front said!   I place tracts at that store myself, but usually don't actually hand them out to people there.  I don't want to risk getting kicked out of the store where I shop the most (since they would have a perfect right ... as it's not exactly public property).
Still, it is good to see someone else making an effort to get the Gospel out.

Before any of us had read the tract I received, my Mom got out a 180 Movie card for the girl.  Neither of us really remembered perfectly what she looked like though, and we didn't go back to find her. 

Later my Mom & I went out to the car leaving the others to check out.  (We were worn out).  My sister saw something on the conveyer belt and asked the cash register lady about it.  Then she saw it was ... a 180 Movie card!  She told the lady that she knew what it (180 Movie) was and what it was about.  It seems the lady was going to keep the card and possibly watch it!  Yes, somehow the 180 Movie card my Mom had gotten out ended up on the conveyer belt and was used after all! 

There are sometimes when you sense that God is working.  Of course, He is always sovereign!  He seems to remind us at times in unique ways that even in the little things He is involved!   So, whether you purposefully hand out a tract, leave a tract somewhere, lose a card that may lead someone to hear the Gospel, or actually have a discussion with someone ... you never know how God will use it.   Even that tract that that girl gave us may be passed on to someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment