Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feeling Overwhelmed?

Do you ever feel like you want to crawl under a blanket and shut everything out?
When stress gets high and the world is sinking down, my only hope and Rock of refuge is Jesus.
There are times when I need to pull back for awhile when I am feeling overwhelmed.  I need to refocus on God, and cast my anxieties on Him.  He is my refuge and strength.  I am thankful for His promises.  He is faithful and will not let me go. 

Psalm 91:2
Psalm 56:3-4
Psalm 55:22
1 Peter 5:7
Psalm 61:1-4

This video sums up how I feel at times...whether it's stress dealing with people, situations, pain, or because the weather is cold!  ☺   Still, I must remember God's promises and press on after praying and being reminded of His promises.  He will never leave me or forsake me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kt for sharing! Our God is the only one we can rely and trust! So encouraging and comforting to know He is our strength and Comforter!
    ~ Doreen :)

    ReplyDelete