Search This Blog

Friday, November 23, 2012

Mary Did You Know - Cover By Hannah Coulombe

Thanksgiving Day has passed, but I still have much to be thankful for.
Although Christmas originally was meant to be a replacement for a pagan holiday, I still find it to be a great way to remember God's coming to earth in the form of a man.  I know He was 100% God and 100% man, and it's an amazing thing to think about.

I know that Jesus came to live the perfect life and die for the sins of all who would repent and put their trust in Him, and that He rose from the dead (which without that I would have no hope).   Not only that, I know that He fulfilled all of the prophecy that was given regarding the Messiah in the Old Testament.  Isaiah 53 is one of the passages that can be really amazingly clear for me to see that. 

The video I'm sharing today contemplates whether Mary understood all that Jesus would do and that He would be her Savior as well.  Well, we know that she did not fully understand everything or know all that Jesus would do, but she did know that she was a bondslave (Luke 1:48) and that she needed a Savior.

And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. Luke 1:47

I shared another video with Hannah Coulombe in the past, and I thought you might enjoy hearing her cover of this song.  The words are by Mark Lowry and the music by Buddy Greene.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment