Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Outstanding Christmas Music

In past years I've shared Christmas music videos as Christmas approached, and so I thought I'd share the most outstanding new music video that I've seen this year (that others shared with me first).
The original song with this tune had crummy lyrics, but here it has been cleaned up again with fresh Christmastime lyrics.  I take no responsibility for anything else this group has done, as they are not one that I am really familiar with.

I had previously shared another improved lyrics version with this tune, but this one is specifically about Christmas.
Enjoy!

 
"A Hallelujah Christmas" by Cloverton from Ross Wooten on Vimeo.


A reminder to those interested - Grace Community Church's Christmas concert is supposed to be live-streamed this coming Sunday (December 20, 2015).   That's at 6 PM Pacific time and 9 PM Eastern.
Here is one of the soloists from last years' concert singing one of my favorite Christmas carols.

No comments:

Post a Comment