Search This Blog

Monday, December 11, 2017

Grace Community Church Christmas Concert Live-Streaming & A Song For Your Day

Exciting news!  Grace Community Church plans to live-stream a Christmas concert again this year.
It is scheduled for 6 PM - 7:30 PM Pacific time on December 17, 2017!
That means it starts at 9 PM Eastern U.S. time.
Time Zone Converter.
I'm looking forward to watching it!
Grace Community Church Live-Streaming.

More information on the Concert.


Christmas Music with Lyrics

I haven't been sharing as much in the way of music about the Savior's birth on my blog this year, but I found one for you today!

I would clarify that the only people who truly seek the Savior are those that He has already chosen, and the Bible doesn't actually say that the angels sang when they announced Christ's birth
Before some of my friends start to say that older songs are better, I've noticed that even ancient songs aren't always perfectly right with their lyrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment