Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2019

Critical Race Theory & Wokeness Taken to Task by Christian Rapper

Sometimes I highlight some of the interesting people that I run across on social media.

I have seen one fellow who has reached out to be a Christian witness to others...especially to a particular cult. 

I also have seen something of videos he has shared on the doctrines of grace (TULIP).

Recently, I have seen his standing up against the "Woke" craze that has infiltrated some of the church in the U.S.
(Remember the Statement on Social Justice & the Gospel that became necessary due to the new downgrade?)

The other day, he released a video pointing out the problem with Critical Race Theory and being "Woke", and it has already been shared a bit by those I know.

I'm not typically a fan of rap, but the words on this are important for many to hear.
There needs to be continued correction on this topic, and I'm thankful for those who are willing to stand up for the truth.

The person speaking near the end of it is Voddie Baucham.

No comments:

Post a Comment