Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Grace Community Church Christmas Concert Announcement Plus James Phillips Sings a Carol

Concert Notice

I'm excited to tell you that they have finally officially announced one of the Grace Community Church Christmas Concerts will be live-streamed on Sunday, December 22, 2019!
I was hopeful they would do it again this year as in the past.
It's been one of the highlights of December for me in recent years.

The time of the concert is 6 PM Pacific / 8 PM Central / 9 PM Eastern U.S. time.
Stream it at:
Grace Church LIVE

Update: You can watch the recorded Concert HERE.


Christmas Carol Music

James Phillipps has sung quite a bit at Grace Community Church in recent years (but will not be singing at the concert this year), and I'll admit I do like to hear his voice.
He has reminded me a little of the style of Matthew Ward (someone I used to hear some in the past - having grown up listening to a lot of Christian music).
This particular style (double voiced) is a lot different than what I'm used to hearing from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment